From Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW) also known as Fort Myers Airport:
- Take Airport Road out of the airport. As you near the airport exit, bear left, following signs for Interstate 75. Take I-75 south (towards Naples), and get off at the 1st exit (Alico Road). At the end of the ramp, turn rightonto Alico Road.
- Taken Alico Road to the Michael G. Rippe Parkway. Turn rightonto the Parkway. At the 2nd stop light, turn left onto Six Mile Cypress Parkway. [There’s a large Sun Harvest Citrus store on the corner on your left.] You will pass Home Depot on your right.
- Stay on Six Mile Cypress. You will cross Route 41 (Tamiami Trail). Six Mile Cypress becomes Gladiolus Drive.
- Move into the left lane. Watch for signs for Summerlin Boulevard (signed to “Beaches”). Stay left and take the ramp up.
- Follow the road (which at some point changes names again to McGregor Boulevard) for about 10-12 minutes, traffic permitting, until you come to the Sanibel Causeway.
- Pay the $6 toll and continue on Sanibel Causeway Road across the water to a 4-way stop (the 1stintersection).
- Turn rightonto Periwinkle Way, and continue to the end.
- Turn left onto Tarpon Bay Road and drive to the end.
- Turn left onto West Gulf Drive and drive a short distance to Pointe Santo at 2445 West Gulf Drive, on the right.
- There are two entrances/exits. Pull into the 1stone and you will be facing Building C. Look for the parking space marked C-36. Take the elevator up to the 3rd floor and go right to C-36.
Fort Meyers Airport
Sanibel is a short drive from Ft. Myers and the Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW).
Printable directions: Driving Directions to C-36 Condo